These Future Electric Cars, also called battery electric vehicles, have an electric motor instead of an internal combustion engine. The time is near when all the combustion engine vehicles will be replaced by the upcoming Electric vehicles.
Here are some of the Future Electric Cars which are expected in the next 5 years
It will be a lineup of high-dollar hypercars. The Owl produces a distinctive and special torque-vectoring system while it also gives you 280 miles of incredible driving range. The Owl also professed 249mph top speed and the Production of these future electric cars would be only 50 units worldwide. You can find some of its accessories on amazon such as Car cover.
Audi A6 e-Tron:
This car is based on PPE (Premium Platform Electric) architecture that can be widened, lifted, and lengthened, while the combined output of two electric motors would be 469 horsepower. The Audi A6 e-Tron would have 400 miles of range on a one-time charge.
Audi Q4 e-Tron and Q4 Sportback e-Tron:
Both of them are all-electric compact SUVs and they will ride on the company’s MEB platform. They will start with a 201 horsepower electric motor and Audi also claimed that they will start selling their dual-motor models soon.
It will have a 530 horsepower and an 80kWh battery pack and a range of 300 miles with a conventional design. These future electric cars will also offer some sales on this one soon.
It will have a 500 horsepower electric motor with 300 miles of range same as the BMW i4. It will also support DC fast-charging up to 200 kW which is super amazing.
It claimed to give 614 horsepower, 668 lb-ft of torque, and 200 miles of range with 5000 pounds payload capacity and 15 inches of ground clearance. All the specs are super astounding.
It will have foldable, removable, replaceable body panels and it will also have up to 20 inches of ground clearance with a Jeep design. It will have both front and rear tailgates, geared axle hubs, and a hydropneumatic suspension.
Byton M-Byte Concept:
These future electric cars are under Chinese startup. It will have a 272 horsepower rear-wheel-drive model with 224 miles of range.
Cadillac Lyriq and Cadillac Celestiq:
Lyriq will have both a single-motor rear-wheel drive and dual-motor all-wheel-drive version with DC fast charging. Celestia is a four-seater hatchback. It will have a driving range of 300 miles range with four-wheel steering and it will also have a four-panel smart glass roof.
Canoo Pickup Truck and Canoo Van:
The truck will have a 600 horsepower motor and 200 miles of range with a 6 to the 8-foot pickup bed. The van is a seven-seat EV built on a skateboard platform that can be booked and used when it’s needed and you can pay for it for time being just like Netflix. It will have a 300 horsepower motor and 200 miles of range.
Chevrolet Silverado Electric:
It’s a fully-loaded pickup with 400 miles of range on a single charge.
Faraday Future FF91:
It declared 1050 horsepower from two rear electric motors and one front-mounted motor which is astonishing and it will also have 378 miles of range on a one-time charge.
Ford F150 Lightning:
This new version shows interest to own a pickup without a carbon footprint of a gasoline engine while most of the specs are not announced yet.
Genesis Essentia and Genesis Electrified G80:
Essentia is a slick luxury coupe. G80 would have 310 miles of range and an all-wheel-drive version with fast charging available while not much of the details are available.
It will have a horsepower of 1000 with insane 11,500 lb-ft torque which is incredible. Also, it is a one, two, and three motor SUV or pickup. It will have removable roof panels.
Hyundai Loniq 5:
It will run on the new E-GMP platform and will also have 258 to 290 miles of range with fast charging available.
Jeep Wrangler Magneto EV:
It is an off-road SUV. It will deliver 285 horsepower using 4 batteries.
It will deliver 215 horsepower with 258 to 290 miles of range. Most of the details will publish soon.
Some other expected Future Electric Cars
- Lagonda All-Terrain (300 miles of range).
- Lexus EV SUV (201 horsepower, 221 lb-ft torque ).
- Lordstown Endurance (First electrical vehicle – a truck . 250-mile range ).
- Lotus Evija (carbon-fiber car, 1254 lb-ft torque, 1972 horsepower ).
- Lucid Air (Electric four-door Sedan, 406 miles of range, 480 horsepower, the autonomous driving feature is also available).
- Mazda MX-30 ( 124 miles of range, 144 horsepower ).
- Nissan Ariya (389 horsepower motor, 300 miles range, semi-autonomous driving system ).
- Pininfarina Battista (1873 horsepower, 217 mph speed ).
- Porsche Macan EV (fully electric, PPE platform – premium platform electric).
- Rivian R1T (autonomous driving capabilities, 11000 lb-ft torque, 200 330 and 400 miles range ).
- Rivian R1S ( electric SUV , 7716 lb-ft torque ) ,
- Subaru and Toyota Feature EVs.
- Tesla Cybertruck (a hunk of stainless steel, weigh up to 9000 pounds, 250+ miles range ).
- Tesla Roadster (250 mph speed limit, 620 miles range)
- Toyota bZ4X concept.
- Volkswagen I.D. Buzz (room for 6 to 8 people).
- Volkswagen I.D. Space Vizzion (high aerodynamic efficiency, 300 miles range).
- Volvo C40 Recharge (402 horsepower, 208 miles range ).
Future Family of Mercedes-Benz
- EQA (187 horsepower, 277 lb-ft of torque, 250 miles range )
- EQB (200-250 miles range, 221 horsepower)
- EQC (200 miles range per single charge )
- EQC (200 miles of range)
- EQS (435 miles of range, 329 to 516 horsepower)
- G-Glass Electric (Plug-in hybrid version )
You can also read more about some amazing Hydrogen cars.