Electric cars have started ruling over the world. These cars are far better than gasoline cars because they are energy efficient which reduces carbon footprints. Electric cars are a key solution to climate change. As a result, it makes a positive and helpful result on the environment. Who make electric cars?
With threats like global warming, electric cars are a charisma. Electric cars use renewable energy to charge themselves and as the result, it is seen that by 2030, electric vehicles will outsell gasoline and conventional ones.
These electric vehicles now include sports cars, freight trucks, and bikes. All these vehicles are eco-friendly and quick. So, Having an EV car means you don’t have to spend dollars on servicing, cleaning, and maintaining your conventional vehicle.
The most popular electric cars in the year 2020 were Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model 3, and Hyundai Kona. As everyone has different driving needs and preferences. So, the best electric car for you may not be the best for everyone else too.
So, Here is the list of the best electric cars that can go along with you:
Who make electric cars?
- Tesla (Model 3, Model S, and Model X are the top-selling models in the US): They make all-electric cars which consist of plug-in vehicles. They began to sell in 2008 and now Tesla is the worldwide leader in Electric vehicle sales. Currently, they are developing model Y which would do wonders for sure and as a result, it would create a future with no fossil fuel dependency. You can also get some of the amazing accessories that are compatible with Tesla such as Carwiner Jack Pad, JKCOVER, LED Car Cup Holder, and Car Door Lights
- General Motors (Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Bolt EV are the top-selling models in the US): They started selling their electric vehicles in late 2010. The best thing about Chevrolet EV cars is that they can be quickly charged with a level 2 charging station.
- BMW: i3 comes with a gasoline range extender as an option. I3 is an all-electric hatchback. BMW’s electric cars are plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
- (PHEVs – has a battery and an electric motor and also have an internal engine ). All models of BMW use a level 2 charger for immediate charging.
- Ztractor: It makes electric vehicles that are used in the agricultural sector for updated farming. Vehicles are furnished with sensors, cameras, and GPS systems. As the result, it improves crop conditions.
- Rad Power Bikes: It is the biggest company for electric bikes. So, it focuses on both efficiency and comfort and offers off-roading as well. You can charge it using a Smart RAD power charger.
- Revel: It is a ridesharing company that allows you to register and request through a mobile app as well.
- Forth: It manufactures both fully electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
- LEVY Electric: The company offers a variety of electric scooters.
Some other companies Who Make Electric Cars:
- Hyliion: It is a transportation company that develops powertrain automation and battery solutions to make electric cars more affordable and approachable. So, you don’t have to replace the entire infrastructure, Hyliion will help you resolve the issue.
- Chargepoint: It manages a network of charging stations. Additionally, it also offers a mobile app for ease of customers. So, the home EV charging station is very important. Hence, buy such a charging station that is a lot powerful to fulfill the needs of your next future electric cars. You don’t have to buy another one in few years. So, don’t just think of the vehicle you are driving today but think of the vehicle you will have tomorrow.
- Romeo Power: It builds high-density batteries for heavy electric vehicles such as trucks.
- Witricity: It offers its customers to wirelessly charge their cars and also gives a park-and-charge, cord-free charging option.
- Lucid Motors: It gives luxury to electric cars. It offers voice control, GPS systems, and mobile connectivity. Such cars have a charging time of around 20 minutes.
- OPEN Motors: They offer their customers to manufacture and design their own electric vehicles.
- Other famous electric car companies are Volkswagen (e-up! And e-Golf) and BYD.
- Nissan (Nissan LEAF – 5-passenger midsize hatchback): Nissan LEAF suits the best to most, It’s the top-selling not only in the US but all around the globe. The LEAF launched in 2010. Nissan sold over 350,000 LEAFs worldwide.
- E-Tuk USA: It designs three-wheeled electric vehicles so they are completely street-legal.
Future of Electric Vehicles:
In the future, we will see autonomous park-and-charge facilities (wireless charging), solar cars, dynamic charging, and new methods of energy storage (supercapacitors and flywheel energy storage).
”The time is right for electric cars – In fact the time is critical”
~ Carlos Ghosn
You can also read about the benefits of driverless cars by clicking on this link.