Here, we are enlisting all the best refreshing non-alcoholic summer drinks. These drinks not only promise you health and wellness but also refreshment.
Non-Alcoholic Summer Drinks
- Coconut water contains all the essential nutrients and it is a natural coolant. It reduces body heat up to a great extent.
- A freezing glass of gulaab sharbat hydrates you instantly.
It keeps you energized all day. Orange flavor helps you calming your body.
Mango Lassi And Thandai
Add honey to it for additional taste and benefits. This drink prevents you from dehydration and sickness.
You can also add few pieces of strawberries or any other fruit to your green tea and mango splash to make it more refreshing.
Aam Panna and Buttermilk
Aam Panna is prepared with mango and mint leaves. Such non-alcoholic summer drinks prevent you from heat stroke. Buttermilk also has cooling properties and thousand times better than sugary drinks.
Grape soda is one of the best refreshing non-alcoholic summer drinks when you are feeling dehydrated and tired. It is a mixture of pure grape and honey. Agua Fresco is also ideal for summers. You can also add some other juice for extra flavor.
Mint Lemonade And Lassi
A glass of lassi keeps you hydrated for an entire day. Mint lemonade is healthy and refreshing. Add a few mint leaves and spices in your lemon juice will do wonders.
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade And Fruit Smoothies
- For sparkling blueberry lemonade, add some crushed blueberries to your regular lemon juice to give it a new taste and energy.
- Add your favorite fruits in yogurt with ice cubes to make delicious fruit smoothies.
Kokum juice improves digestion and appetite. It purifies the blood and helps you fight many infections.
Chamomile Tea And Badam Milk
- Badam Milk is a healthy summer drink with all the essential nutrients. It has a nuts flavor which makes it appealing.
- Keep chamomile tea in the freezer for few hours. After that, add some honey to it. It relaxes your whole body in summer’s heat.
- Lemon ginger squash is an ideal drink for summer. It is one of the non-alcoholic summer drinks. As it has all the healthy properties needed in summers. It also fights bloating and congestion.
- Barley water cleanses your body, especially Kidneys. It keeps you cool and removes toxins from your body.
Strawberry-Coconut Water Slush And Iced Chocolaccino
- Iced chocolaccino is a mix of cocoa and coffee. Refrigerate and drink with ice cubes. For rich flavor, serve it with coffee cubes.
- Strawberry-coconut water slush is cold, creamy, and mouth-watering. This drink enhances your typical coconut water by using frozen strawberries.
Watermelon Limeade And Warming Ginger Soda
- Use the entire watermelon as a dispenser. No hard work. No recipe. you just need a watermelon.
- Warming ginger soda is the easiest cocktail. All you need is ginger, sugar, lemon, and soda water.
Shirley Temple And Citrus Coolers
- Shirley Temple is a classic drink. This drink is easy to make and kids just love it.
- Orange, lime, and lemon. That’s all you need to make citrus cooler.
Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz And Pomegranate Beet Smoothie
- With calorie Raspberry Lime margarita fizz, you don’t need to count calories. It is sugar-free and one of the best non-alcoholic summer drinks.
- Beets add a natural purple tint to your skin. Tints are really important in summers.
- Enjoy the classic minty flavor of mojito with a super simple recipe.
- Using popsicles in summers instead of ice cubes in summers is a big goal. Make mango-strawberry lemonade and add popsicles to it to enjoy this delicious drink.
Roasted Peach and Strawberry Fizz And Non-Alcoholic Sangria
- If you love peach and strawberry, then this flavor is the best thing you will have this summers.
- Non-alcoholic sangria has anti-oxidant packed fruits so it is refreshing as well as a healthy drink.
Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco And Raspberry Peach Iced Tea
- It’s refreshing, bubbly and sweet. You can also add raspberry ice cubes to add extra flavor.
- Lightly sweetened ice tea is one the best refreshing non-alcoholic summer drinks.
Sparkling Cherry Lemonade And Peach Prosecco Punch
- Sparkling cherry lemonade is the cheapest and easiest lemonade you can make in 10 minutes.
- Peach prosecco punch is made from prosecco, peach nectar and fresh berries.
Blueberry Lemonade And Berry Sangria
- Blueberry lemonade is made with a simple syrup. It’s sweet and tangy
- Make sangria full of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries.
Strawberry Pineapple Mimosas And White Sangria Sparkler
- Strawberry pineapple mimosas is easiest to make drink. You just need 4 ingredients.
- This sangria is loaded with a lot of fruits and fresh juice. So, it is one of the best non-alcoholic summer drinks.
Jaljeera And Sattu Sharbat
- Jaljeera is made using water and cumin seeds. Cumin seeds are roasted, crushed into powder and added in water.
- Sattu sharbat keeps your body cool even on the hottest days. All you need is sattu flour, sugar and water.
Sugarcane juice is a natural cooling agent. It is one of the best refreshing non-alcoholic summer drinks. It also acts as a summer drink. It builds up Plasma and body fluids and help you fighting almost every summer problem such as dullness, dehydration or indigestion. To enhance taste, you can add mint leaves or any other flavor.
Frozen Apple Margarita And Orange Boost Juice
- Add apple juice and make your drink a mocktail.
- Start you day super fresh with easy non-alcoholic summer drinks such as orange juice.
Nescafé Iced Coffee Mocha And Pink Grapefruit Party Punch
- Top each cup with thick cold cream and chocolate syrup.
- Use mango and orange flavored mineral water and go alcohol free.
To read some benefits of lemon on skin, you go also read: 15 unique benefits of lemon for skin IN DAILY LIFE
Try any of these non-alcoholic summer drinks. Add them in your routine and share your reviews with us.