Electric Dirt Bike which makes off-roading a lot of trouble-Free is new in the market and is compact, lightweight, and pocket-friendly. Electric Dirt Bike gives heavy duty with huge power and unparalleled acceleration. It comes with durable construction; rugged, powder-coated, double-cradle steel tube frames, and indestructible components. It is a hard-wearing amusement machine and offers young riders the to live their fantasies. It gives the thrill of racing in slanting areas. Adults, as well as kids, can have endless fun. It’s the right time to pack up your stuff and take it to an off-road adventure that you have been wishing for.
- The best thing about electric dirt bikes is that they give you fast charging, long-lasting battery capacity, and shatter-resistant plastic.
- The chain-driven motor gives super quiet yet powerful operations.
- It has a high torque motor, large pneumatic knobby tires, and twist-grip throttle to control the acceleration.
- Electric dirt bikes give a pure performance with a removable battery so riding never stops.
- It is constructed with supercilious front hydraulic and back spring suspensions to offer a smoother ride and lets us go over bumps and dips on the road easily.
- It also comes with a charger. You can also enable Wi-Fi capabilities. You can also connect your phone with your bike and use it as a speedometer and also track the battery life. In this way, you can also share your rides, routes, and statistics.
- It offers a safety kill switch for the safety of your child ( A kill switch with a wristband will disengage the motor when pulled out.
- You can also use your customized settings for the speed and distance and prevent your child from changing them with the help of a password.
Here is a list of top Electric Dirt Bikes with their best features :
- KTM Freeride E-XC: It hardly makes any sound and you can ride up to 2 hours per single charge. Its maximum speed is approximately 96 km/h.
- Electric Motion Escape: Best for trails. You can also switch from an electronic clutch to an electric one.
- Cake Kalk OR: It can run for up to 3 hours on a single charge. It’s agile, nimble, clean, and quiet.
- ZERO motorcycles zero FX: It’s used for both on-road and off-road trips. It can tackle almost any topography you put in front of it.
- Alta Motors Redshift MX Electric Dirt Bike: It weighs in at a hefty 117 kg, recharges in 1.5 hours, delivers 50 horsepower, and offers three different riding modes. Its maximum speed is approximately 114km/h.
There are some awesome electric dirt bikes for teens as well. Here is a couple of them:
- Razor MX350: Some of its features are that it gives up to 30 Minutes Continuous Ride Time, 12″ Air-filled Tires, Hand-operated Rear Brake, Twist Grip Throttle, and Chain-driven Motor.
- Razor MX650: It is an Electric Dirt Bike with Authentic Motocross Dirt Bike Geometry, Rear-Wheel Drive, High-Torque, and Chain-Driven Motor, for teens.
Remember to always have a cool dirt bike helmet on while riding.
Segway set in motion the first Electric Dirt Bike. They have launched their first electric dirt bike which made off-roading practicable. You can even take it to elevations as it has 45◦ uphill capabilities. It also gives you Fast-Charge and Long Lasting Battery Capacity. It takes only 4 hours for a full charge and delivers 74.6 miles range in one single charge Swappable batteries so our ride never comes to an end. The best part is, It is fully customizable.